Jeb Banner speaks with the SnapCast about Boardable, which is fully integrated board management software platform specifically for nonprofit boards (and not just another board portal). We talk about:
- How attention and awareness impacts virtual board meetings.
- The issues of board member engagement.
- The building of a virtual boardroom.
- Eliminating of the “digital duct-tape” that many organizations must use to manually integrate their virtual meetings.
- How to ensure all board members get heard in the virtual environment.
- And Jeb introduces Mickey to the term “uncanny valley.”
We welcome your questions and feedback via The Nonprofit Snapshot website.