Mickey visits with Brian Frederick to talk about issues in ethics and nonprofit management. Among the topics we cover:
- What does bad ethics look like?
- Things nonprofits can do to avoid ethical problems.
- Things boards can do to prepare board members for board service.
- Procedures and Policies your bylaws should include.
- Making a one-page “cheat sheet” of the org’s bylaws.
- Building and documenting processes for handling ethical concerns.
- The importance of a donor bill of rights.
- A decision-making framework: Can we? Could we? Should we?
We welcome your questions and feedback via The Nonprofit Snapshot website.