Talking with Patrice Davis founder of Grants Works, about acquiring and retaining grants. We discuss:
• Ongoing availability of private sector and federal government grants.
• Noticeable trends in how foundations are funding nonprofits impacted by the slowdown (and increased need) caused by COVID-19.
• The continued and possibly increased importance of collaborative partnerships when seeking grants.
• How to find local government grants.
• How local government grants are funded.
• Federal administrative relief offered to federal grant recipients.
We welcome support of the Nonprofit SnapCast via Patreon.
We welcome your questions and feedback via The Nonprofit Snapshot website.