Dave Paule visits again to talk about Board Governance and Ethics. Among the topics we touch on:
- Board seats are more valuable left empty than they are if filled with poor directors.
- What separates a good director from a bad director?
- What are board members legal duties and ethical obligations?
- Being a nonprofit is not a license to lose money.
- Getting board members to understand the difference between management and governance.
We welcome support of the Nonprofit SnapCast via Patreon.
We welcome your questions and feedback via The Nonprofit Snapshot website.