The Nonprofit SnapCast podcast is seeking guests.
We’re always looking for philanthropic and nonprofit professionals to share their wisdom on the program. This time, we’re keenly looking for people who can talk with me about:
- Setting the stage for 2021 – How should nonprofits be planning?
- Going Mobile (anything related to mobile technologies for nonprofits)
- Effectively using social media
- Staying Virtual (should we go back to in-person working?)
- How funding pressure shapes competition within the organization.
- How to keep staff cooperative, conflict management skills, etc.
If you or someone you know would care to participate, please drop me a line via the Nonprofit SnapCast webpage: