An excellent conversation with Nancy Bacon, Nonprofit Educator, Learning Strategist, and someone who thinks a whole lot about how to bring adult learning and nonprofits together. Nancy is also a co-host of the Nonprofit Radio Show. We talk about her efforts to revolutionize nonprofit learning:
- Nonprofits have a lot in front of them. We can help them by changing how we think about nonprofit learning.
- Learning means knowledge transfer, it means behavioral change, it means accountability.
- Revolutionizing how nonprofits learn.
- A learning strategy can help an organization achieve its goals.
- Nonprofits are supported by a whole range of associations, from nonprofit associations to service-focused organizations. If they had a learning strategy, their members would be better set up for success.
We welcome support of the Nonprofit SnapCast via Patreon.
We welcome your questions and feedback via The Nonprofit Snapshot website.