An excellent conversation with Nancy Bacon, Nonprofit Educator, Learning Strategist, and someone who thinks a whole lot about how to bring adult learning and nonprofits together. Nancy is also a co-host of the Nonprofit Radio Show. We talk about her efforts to revolutionize nonprofit learning:
- Nonprofits have a lot in front of them. We can help them by changing how we think about nonprofit learning.
- Learning means knowledge transfer, it means behavioral change, it means accountability.
- Revolutionizing how nonprofits learn.
- A learning strategy can help an organization achieve its goals.
- Nonprofits are supported by a whole range of associations, from nonprofit associations to service-focused organizations. If they had a learning strategy, their members would be better set up for success.