Katherine Kreuchauf returns to the SnapCast to talk about her new venture, OnPoint Philanthropy. We talk about board engagement, touching on recent research, and ways to improve board functioning. Among the topics we cover:
- Board engagement is a process that starts with the first conversation re board membership
- Most organizations don’t invest time into building a high performing board
- Same principals as building a high performing team of employees
- Build interpersonal trust by building interpersonal relationships
- Committees are a great place to build relationships
- Give board members speaking roles at meetings
- Provide natural opportunities for social interaction
- Create accountability by identifying 3-4 indicators/KPIs
We welcome support of the Nonprofit SnapCast via Patreon.
We welcome your questions and feedback via The Nonprofit Snapshot website.