Katherine Kreuchauf returns to the SnapCast to talk about her new venture, OnPoint Philanthropy. We discuss building a reporting mechanism to watch and forecast trends which may impact one’s org. We touch on:
- Every org should monitor certain trends specific to their work.
- Think about levels–what are the data points you are watching now? Two data points do not make a trend.
- What trends affect your organization?
- Use free publicly available sources for this data.
- Create a process to routinely gather and report this information.
- Create a launchpad for innovation.
- Use the data to inform your conversations with donors, and to build the case for any major fundraising campaign.