Aoife Delargy Lowe is the Vice President of Law School Engagement & Advocacy at Equal Justice Works. Heather Jarvis is an attorney and a nationally recognized expert specializing in student loan law. Our conversation starts with some general facts that people should know about student loans? We further that with more about Public Service Loan Forgiveness:
- What is PSLF? How did it come to into existence?
- So we’re hearing a lot about canceling student debt, why not cancel all debt?
- Where did it fall down?
- What recommendations do you have to improve the program?
- Will the program last? Will it change?
- How can you leverage PSLF to hire and retain people?
- Equal Justice Works launched this Coalition to Preserve PSLF, how did that come to existence?
We welcome support of the Nonprofit SnapCast via Patreon.
We welcome your questions and feedback via The Nonprofit Snapshot website.