Nicci Renouard visits the SnapCast to talk about the Wholives mission to provide clean water in the developing world using the innovative Village Drill. We talk about:
- Origin Story of how the Village Drill was created – this is the innovative tool that we use to drill our boreholes
- What is the World Water Crisis? – over 3 million people still die yearly from contaminated water and over 2 billion don’t have access to clean water
- The Village Drill versus other methods of drilling boreholes
- WHOlives Community Funded loan program – communities own their own boreholes and are elevated out of poverty
- Our focus is freeing women and girls from water slavery – also includes sexual predators at watering holes
- Ease of donating to WHOlives – platforms and projects
We welcome support of the Nonprofit SnapCast via Patreon.
We welcome your questions and feedback via The Nonprofit Snapshot website.