We visit with Joanna Brody, President of Brody Public Relations, and talk about some general issues in playing the Public Relations Game. Topics we cover include:
- How do you craft the right story?
- How do you make sure the right story is getting to the right people?
- Putting a human face on the story you want to tell.
- Do I need to be a good writer to be a good PR person?
- When crafting the story, what is the right balance of data and anecdotes?
- How to keep the dialog going?
We welcome your questions and feedback via The Nonprofit Snapshot website.