SPECIAL EPISODE: Nonprofit SnapCast welcomes Sarah Olivieri back to the table to talk about the SBA loans that are available to nonprofits, and how nonprofits might or might not choose to take advantage of what’s available to them at the moment. Among the topics we cover:
- Where to find information on EIDL and PPP loan availability and how to apply.
- You’re approved, now what?
- Interest rates are currently less than inflation.
- Where to spend the money and where not to spend the money.
- Income Generating Expenses vs Impact Generating Expenses vs Flushed Expenses.
Listeners will find more valuable knowledge on these topics on the Pivot Ground website.
We welcome your questions and feedback via The Nonprofit Snapshot website.