Our guest is Alejandro Morles, Founder and President of the Warm Ears, Warm Hearts Foundation. We talk about his journey starting a nonprofit at the age of fifteen, and the importance of reaching out to young volunteers as ambassadors of the organization. We cover the following topics:
- Teens are not inexperienced and are quite willing to help.
- Ways to reach out and recruit teenage volunteers.
- Partnering with high schools
- Examining how teen volunteers are beneficial for both the organization and the teenager.
- Enfranchising volunteers from the moment of recruitment.
- Recruiting volunteers AS ambassadors for the organization.
We welcome support of the Nonprofit SnapCast via Patreon.
We welcome your questions and feedback via The Nonprofit Snapshot website.