SnapCast talks with Ross Kimbarovsky, the Founder and CEO of Crowdspring, a global marketplace to help nonprofit and for-profit entities with a variety of service. We talk about Nonprofit branding, and cover:
- There is a general misunderstanding of what a brand identity is.
- Your brand image is not what you say it is. It’s how people perceive you.
- The importance of symbols in a nonprofit brand.
- Sync-up your story and your brand identity so you can take control of how people see you.
- Good design vs bad design. Bad design is expensive. Good design is an accelerator.
The Crowdspring Blog has a free branding guide for nonprofits:
And Crowdspring picks one nonprofit monthly to receive a free design project:
We welcome support of the Nonprofit SnapCast via Patreon.
We welcome your questions and feedback via The Nonprofit Snapshot website.