Dan Shepleng is Chief Creative Officer of Kapowza, a Baltimore based creative agency. He does a hostile takeover of the Nonprofit SnapCast to talk about marketing issues in the nonprofit sector, including:
• What’s wrong with nonprofit advertising today?
• We’ve all seen what doesn’t work, so how should nonprofits approach brand advertising and differentiation?
• What are the steps you should take to get to that brand essence?
• How do you pull emotion into the ad?
• What are some trends and examples that are working in today’s environment?
• Lessons learned and takeaways from nonprofit clients that listeners can put to work now.