Joli Cooper of GreenLight Atlanta visits the SnapCast. Launched with more than 50 local philanthropic investors, GreenLight Atlanta represents the city’s extraordinary philanthropic spirit and ambition to find innovative approaches created and proven elsewhere to help make significant, measurable progress toward a brighter and more equitable future. We tackle the following questions:
- How do you decide which organization’s to invest in?
- Why is innovation so important?
- Share a bit about your current investments to date –my portfolio organizations.
- What’s the future of GreenLight Fund Atlanta hold?
- What brought you to this work?
We welcome support of the Nonprofit SnapCast via Patreon.
We welcome your questions and feedback via The Nonprofit Snapshot website.