SPECIAL EPISODE: Speaking with Lisa Rupple, Content Strategist & Content Writer, on the issue of nonprofit crisis communications and some best-practices that ALL nonprofits should keep in mind when developing their Crisis Communications Plans. We talk about:
- Who are the stakeholders should be involved in developing the Crisis Communications Plan?
- Who should have a role in delivering crisis communications?
- What form should crisis communications take?
- Keeping your messaging simple, relevant, and personal for your stakeholder audiences.
- What’s in your Crisis Communications Kit? How is it accessed and who gets to access it?
- The benefits of having an organized plan and a centralized communications kit.
- Use audience feedback to improve your communications.
We welcome your questions and feedback via The Nonprofit Snapshot website.